Cash Flow Analysis
A wise business owner once said, “Happiness is a positive cash flow.” As a business owner, we’re sure you agree. Everything is better when your cash-in exceeds your cash-out.
A cash crisis can be devastating and it can even kill your business, especially if you’ve ever had to beg or borrow to cover tomorrow’s payroll.
Our cash flow analysis service allows you to:
- Know when, where, and how your cash needs will occur
- Know what the best sources are for meeting your additional cash needs
- Be prepared to meet these needs when they occur, by keeping good relationships with bankers and other creditors
The starting point for avoiding a cash crisis is allowing us to develop a cash flow projection for you. We can help you develop both short-term (weekly, monthly) cash flow projections to help you manage daily cash, and long-term (annual, 3-5 year) cash flow projections to help you develop the necessary capital strategy to meet your business needs.
We also prepare historical cash flow statements to help you gain an understanding about where all the money went.
Creating an accurate cash flow projection is just one of the many services we provide.
Services Quick Links
- Payroll Processing and Submissions
- HST/WSIB Returns and Filing
- Income and Expense Statements
- Financial Statements
- Personal Income Tax Returns
- Corporate Tax Returns
- Tax Planning and Consultations
- Business Accounts
- CRA Tax Audits
- Accounting Software Tutorials
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Strategic Planning